Nine outstanding consultants from diverse disciplines have been inducted into the Million Dollar Consultant Hall of Fame. Criteria for membership in this elite group are:
- Serving as an Exemplar
- Manifesting the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and accountability.
- Achieving significant annual revenue and profit improvement
- Contributing intellectual capital to the consulting profession.
- Engaging in continuing, challenging, personal and professional development.
- Taking prudent risk and demonstrating resilience.
Chris Patterson of Interchanges, Jacksonville, FL: Subject: A leader with a burning desire to help others achieve greatness. His team of experts has launched hundreds of successful marketing campaigns, gained national attention, and helped businesses worldwide grow significant revenues.
Chris and his team at Interchanges also enjoy hosting monthly relationship building events to help promote business and goodwill in the city of Jacksonville. His local community extends to over 17,000 business professionals in the area, with hundreds showing up at each event.